Put your event planning stress and frustration aside, take a look at our Creative Holiday Event Checklist. Allow it to bring you clarity. We’ve used our crafty skills and complied a fun list of all the things you may need to finish to make your holiday event a success. So simply print yourself a copy and start marking off those tasks. Your fabulous event will fall into place in no time and you can finally enjoy that glass of holiday eggnog before guests arrive – or have two! We won’t tell.
Laboratory5 Inc is a local business based out of Tempe, Arizona – we love and support our local community! Shop Local This Holiday Season!
xoxo – All of us at Lab5
Come meet The Little Spark author Carrie Bloomston tonight at Changing Hands Bookstore.
This is a great gift for artists, art lovers, girl friends who get together, self help fans and lovers of all things local!
If you order the book now from Changing Hands you’ll receive two free tickets to meet Carrie Bloomston in person at the Changing Hands Bookstore, Phoenix on Tuesday December 2nd, at 7pm (Details below) and get your copy autographed by the author.
Local artist and author Carrie Bloomston interviewed a dozen local creatives who are featured in this book! Artists, writers, chefs, photographers, musicians and other creatives. It is a celebration of all things local and it’s available now!
Event: December 2nd, 2014 at 7 pm
Changing Hands Book Store, Phoenix Location
300 West Camelback Road Phoenix, Arizona 85013 United States
- TICKET (admits two) is free when you purchase The Little Spark from Changing Hands Bookstore.
- Letter groups (printed on top of ticket) will be called at 6pm to fill seats and designated standing room. If available, seating and standing room opens to those without tickets at 6:45pm.
- Space cannot be guaranteed for late arrivals.
- Booksigning line forms by assigned letter group after the presentation. Those without tickets may get their books signed after ticket-holders, if time allows.
- Event details may be subject to unannounced changes.
Happy Holiday Shopping – Locally!
Laboratory5 Inc is a local business based out of Tempe, Arizona
– We love and support our local community! Shop Local This Holiday Season! xoxo – All of us at Lab5
My orange Buddha went missing a couple of months ago. He sits by my front door in a collection of other Buddha’s. Today he reappeared, not in the same spot but in a pile of books in another room. I am happy to have him back. Everyone in my house denied touching him or moving him. I will assume he took a break on his own and was now ready to return for all to enjoy. Welcome back!
Orange Buddha – the essence of Buddhism which is full of wisdom, strength and dignity.